Mary Kaiser was a recent presenter at the CU Women’s Success Professional Development Symposium organized by the Faculty Council Women’s Committee. Mary helped attendees identify where they excel and how to best leverage and build from their strengths. The presentation reviewed research on why and how leveraging one’s strengths is critical for success, provide practical approaches to bringing individual strengths into the workplace and ideas/resources to build on this momentum.
- Three Things I Wish I Had Known in My 20’s
- The Law of Attraction: Finding the Perfect Hire for Your Company Entrepreneur.com Article by Mary Kaiser
- Student / Young Professional Guidance — Finding Their Strengths
- Calling All Women — Entrepreneurs, Professionals & Women Re-entering the Workforce
- 15 Signs You’re an Entrepreneur